Say goodbye to bugs without toxic insecticides and costly pest management servicesIf you're struggling with a bug infestation, you’re all too familiar with the frustration and cost that come with trying to get rid of it. Not only can six- and eight-legged intruders make you feel uncomfortable in your own home, toxic chemicals and expensive pest management services can do more harm than good, leading to more problems instead of solutions.
Dr. Killigan’s Six Feet Under Insect Spray is a plant-based bug killer designed for environmentally conscious individuals aiming to safely protect their households from unwanted pests.
Safely and effectively eliminate household insectsSix Feet Under is backed by years of study, testing, more study, revisions and retesting, ensuring this all-in-one solution solves both the problem of insects and the problem of dangerous insecticides. Toxic alternatives not only jeopardize the safety of your home but also contain ingredients that insects can build resistance against.
Unlike these chemical solutions that aim to affect only specific parts of insects, Six Feet Under targets the entire bodies of bugs, rendering it virtually impossible for them to build resistance against Dr. Killigan’s plant-based formula. Using a blend of soybean, clove and cinnamon oils, Six Feet Under can put an end to your bug problem.
Count on Six Feet Under for total victory against bugsSix Feet Under’s primary killing agent, soybean oil, delivers the death blow to cockroaches, ants, mosquitoes, moths and other six- and eight-legged intruders. This ingredient breaks down the exo-skeleton of the insect, acting as a penetrant and working synergistically with the other essential oils in the formula to enhance their effectiveness and ability to be absorbed into the insect’s system.
Soybean oil in Six Feet Under also suffocates insects, as they breathe through spiracles and these oils barricade the availability of oxygen. Specific metabolic processes are also crippled by this plant-derived weapon, serving bugs their last meal.
Clove and cinnamon oils enhance the termination process with compounds of naturally occurring eugenol and cinnemaldehyde (from the clove and cinnamon oils), attacking and shutting down the insect’s nervous system. Modes of action include inhalation, ingestion and absorption, all of which are accelerated with the soybean oil’s rapid penetration of the insect’s exoskeleton.
Six Feet Under is proven to kill a vast range of insects, including—
- Ants, including the Argentine ant, black house ant, carpenter ant, fire ant, ghost ant, odorous house ant, pavement ant and pharaoh ant
- Cockroaches, including the American cockroach, brown banded cockroach, Oriental cockroach and German cockroach
- Fleas, silverfish, earwigs and firebrats
- Mites and chiggers, including the clover mite, house dust mite, itch mite, scabies mite, rodent mite and bird mite
- Aphids, including the brown citrus aphid, green apple aphid, rose aphid and woolly aphid
- Earwigs, including the red legged earwig, striped earwig and European earwig
- Flies, gnats and mosquitoes, including the housefly, drain fly, fungus gnat, blow fly and fruit fly
- Moths, including the pantry moth and clothes moth
- Beetles, including the leaf beetle, woodboring beetle, carpet beetle and flower beetle
- Wasps, hornets and carpenter bees
- Larvae (in general)
- Non-insect pests, including ticks, bed bugs and spiders
- ...and dozens of other bugs
Equip yourself with Dr. Killigan’s Six Feet Under Plant-Powered Insect Spray to end your household bug problem once and for all.
Dr. Killigan's Promise
We provide the most effective, non-toxic pest control solutions sold online. If you’re not totally satisfied, we'll either replace your product or offer a refund.
100% Guaranteed. No risk to you.
The Bottom Line:
This Is A Killer Product.
Regardless of the pesky invaders trying to destroy the peace in your home, our products remove them quickly and effectively so you don't have to.
Restore The Peace And Take Back Your Domain!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to spray on my dog? Kids? What about my garden?
Does this spray work as a preventive measure or repellent?
How long does it take for the insect to die?
What is the shelf life of the Six Feet Under spray?
Can I spray Six Feet Under on my bedding and pillows? What about clothing?
Can I use this to treat bed bugs?
Have other questions?
Reach out to us through chat, email or phone!